Rochelle N. Wimbush concentrates her trial practice in the areas of insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, representing both individual and corporate policyholders. She is admitted to practice before the Florida Bar and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida.
Born in Toronto, Canada, Ms. Wimbush received her B.A. from Princeton University in 2005, where she earned a degree in Sociology. She received her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law in 2009, and was a three-year recipient of the Dean's Honor Scholarship.
Ms. Wimbush is an active member of the Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association, the Miami Dade Justice Association, the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice and the American Bar Association. Ms. Wimbush joined Ver Ploeg & Lumpkin in 2009.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith Litigation
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2011
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Dean's Honor Scholarship Recipient
- Princeton University
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Sociology